- Beringer X32
- *The Edison has a Mac Computer equipped with QLab 4
- Left and Right are each a single EAW KF300 hung approximately 23′ off the deck. A Crest CA-6 powers the highs, a Crest CA-9 the lows.
Center is 2 EAW KF300’s hung approximately 23′ off the deck. A Crest CA-6 powers the highs, a Crest CA-9 the lows.
Subs: One EAW SB330 on each side of the apron. Each is powered by one bridged Crest CA-12.
- 4 EAW SM 122h passive wedges.
- 2 Yamaha S12ME cabinets. (Tripod stands available)
- 2 EAW LA325 trapezoidal cabinets. (Typ. powered by a CA-9 as apron or stage side fills.)
- “House” EQ is set by a Biamp systems Audiaflex unit. No adjustments will be made; however, engineers are provided 4 channels of BSS FCS-960 EQ and necessary cabling for adjustments.
- Add’l equipment
- 6 channels of Yamaha Q-2031 EQ.
- 1 – Denon DN-T645 (CD Player /Cassette w/A.P.) 1 – Sony MDS – JE500 (Mini Disk Recorder)
- 1 – Denon DN-C615 (CD Player, single w/Auto Pause)
- 1 – Denon DN-610F ( CD/Cassette w/o Auto Pause) 1- Panasonic SV – 3800 (DAT Recorder)
1 – Yamaha SPX 990 (Multi-effects) 1 – Alesis Midiverb4 (Multi-effects) 1 – BSS DPR-404 Compressor/De-esser (4ch) 1 – Aphex 105 Noise Gate (4ch) 1 – BSS DPR-504 Gate (4ch) 1 – Aphex 106 Compressor (4ch) 4 – DBX 160A (Compressor/Limiter)
Vocal/Instrument: Instrument: Hanging/Boundary: 9 – Shure SM 58 3 – Shure Beta 98S 6 – Shure EZO/G (choir) 4 – Shure Beta 58 1 – Shure Beta 98 H/C 1 – SM 102 (choir) 4 – Shure SM 57 2 – AKG C460B 1 – ATW 8531 (choir) 4 – Shure Beta 57 2 – SM 94 4 – Crown PCC 160 (boundary) 4 – Shure SM 81 2 – AKG D112 (kick/bass) 3 – Crown PZM 30D 2 – AT 4040 (lrg. diaphragm) 1 – Sennheiser MD 504 2 – Crown PZM 6LP 1 – AKG C451 EB 2 – AT 835 (shotguns)
- 5 Shure LX Beta58 + WL184 combos (clip-on lavs – supercardioid)
*also 1 WL185 mic available (cardioid)
2 Shure SLX2 Beta58 + SLX14 combo (clip-on lavs- supercardiod)
6 ATW T35 (clip-on lavs)Note: All Shure and AT wireless belt packs have adapters allowing any dynamic mic to function as a wireless. (Frequency sharing restriction apply if wireless handhelds are being used at the same time.)Other:4 – Pro Co CB – Passive Direct Box
9 – Whirlwind – Active Direct Box
- The Edison Theatre is equipped with a Telex BTR700 wireless intercom system. There are five wireless packs available to companies for general use. The wireless system is integrated with the following Clear Com wired stations:
FOH Lighting Console and Booth 2 Follow Spot Positions FOH Sound Position FOH Tech Table Stage Left and Right Trap Room Fly Rail
Back Stage Audio/Video Monitors
- Audio monitors are located in the Green Room, both large chorus dressing rooms, both small dressing rooms and in the backstage corridor to allow backstage personnel to hear the performance onstage. Additionally, a static video shot of the stage can be supplied to the Green Room.
- Assisted Listening System
- Edison Theatre has a permanently installed Sennheiser Assisted Listening System for the benefit of our patrons who have hearing difficulties. Individual headsets are available at the Box Office
*Edison Theatre reserves the following rights:
- To set sound level limits within the venue to a maximum of 94db.
- To act autonomously when necessary to adjust FOH input levels and other settings deemed in any way harmful to the house sound system or any of its components.
- To withdraw house sound equipment from service if abuse is observed.