The Edison Box Office is CLOSED during the summer.
Please feel free to call our box office and leave a message and someone will get back with you shortly.
You may also phone or Email our Operations Manager with any questions or concerns.
Generally, the Box Office window is open Monday-Friday 10am-4pm, Saturday 10am-2pm, and one hour before the performance.
How to Order Tickets
- Order by phone 314-935-6543
- Order online edison.wustl.edu
Receiving Your Tickets
- Printed tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Box Office in advance
- Print your tickets at home
- Tickets may be held in Will Call and picked up when you arrive for the performance
Box office: 314-935-6543
Ticket Information & Policies
Tickets may be paid by cash, check, or charged to a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Bear Bucks Card. All sales are final with no refunds or exchanges.
We are unable to hold tickets without payment.
To receive senior citizen (65+) or WU student/faculty/staff discounts a valid WU ID or driver’s license must be shown at the time of purchase. Limit two discounted tickets per valid ID.
Take a Tour of Edison Theatre (click below)