Box Office Hours
The Edison Box Office window is closed for the summer. While the box office will not be staffed this summer, voice messages are checked daily 10am-4pm Monday-Friday. Please leave a message and we will return your call.
How to Order Tickets
- Order by phone 314-935-6543
- Order online edison.wustl.edu
Receiving Your Tickets
- Printed tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Box Office in advance
- Tickets may be emailed to you.
- Tickets may be held in Will Call and picked up when you arrive for the performance
Box Office: 314-935-6543
Ticket Information & Policies
Tickets may be paid by cash, check, or charged to a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Bear Bucks Card. All sales are final with no refunds or exchanges.
We are unable to hold tickets without payment.
To receive senior citizen (65+) or WU student/faculty/staff discounts, a valid WU ID or driver’s license must be shown at the time of purchase.
Edison Seating Chart
Take a Tour of Edison Theatre (click below)